105 Search Results For: toulon
MICE events at the Toulon Convention Centre: combining human warmth and efficiency with the technical support of our dream teamOver the last two decades, the Palais Neptune convention centre, located in Toulon city centre, has become a media showcase for corporate decision-makers and numerous local and national industries. We are totally committed to fostering experience-sharing, multidisciplinary knowledge and cross-cutting exchanges. We stand out from the crowd by providing our clients with reactive and accurate information plus a bespoke service.
Your business event at the Toulon Convention Centre: check out our 4 strong points
- Within easy walking distance of the railway station (high-speed train service), hotels and shops.
- Capacity : 14 rooms. 15-300 guests in optimal configuration in flat rooms. Auditorium seating 800 guests (half-capacity hire available).
- Catering : up to 1,000 cocktail guests. Panoramic restaurant: 407 cocktail guests / 350 seated guests. Gala evenings may also be organised at external venues.
- Incentive excursions : the magnificent Toulon area offers unlimited Land and Sea activities.
You can do everything on foot in Toulon! The railway station (high-speed train service), hotels, shops, car parks and Europe's most beautiful bay are located right next to the Palais Neptune convention centre. Located in Toulon city centre, the Palais Neptune convention centre reflects the spirit of the city with its packed history and sunny Provencal markets. The Palais prides in offering its guests a warm and friendly atmosphere, topped with the inimitable lifestyle of Provence. Boasting cutting edge acoustic and audio-visual amenities, it is a model of contemporary communication and human-scale exchange.
Toulon Convention centre location and site plan :
- Toulon-Hyères airport at 18 km
- Marseille-Provence international airport at 85 km
- Nice Côte d’Azur international airport at 150 km
- Railway station (high-speed train service) 10 minutes on foot from the Palais Neptune (Paris-Toulon journey time 3 hrs 50 mins)
- Toulon-Marseille at 65 Km (A50)
- Toulon-Aix en Provence at 77 km (A50 &A52)
- Toulon-Lyon at 380 km (A8 & A7)
- Toulon-Nice at 150 km (A57 & A8)
- Toulon-Montpellier at 222 km
- Parking Lafayette (430 spaces)
- Parking Mayol (1200 spaces)
Looking for a train, bus, plane or boat service, or touring on foot or by car? Check out the following information and links to assist you in making your travel and touring plans.
Whether your preference goes to the sea, Provencal towns or inland areas, your participants, accompanying persons and teams will be spoilt for choice with our cultural, sporting and leisure activities. Toulon's natural heritage and climate are perfect for outdoor activities. We invite you to discover the many aspects of this highly-diversified area and its stunning flora and fauna… Here are just some of our suggestions :
- Regattas and boat trips
- Rallies on the Golden Islands
- "Secret Toulon" tours...
- Tour of three AOC rosé vineyards with wine tasting
- Tour of honey makers and a candied chestnut maker
- Heritage tours (history, maritime traditions and culture)
Sea and land activities in ToulonWhether your preference goes to land or sea, the Toulon Tourist Office has selected a variety of full or half-day cultural, sporting or fun outings for your pleasure. Just let us know your requirements and we'll send you a tailored offer. email@example.com Patrimoine en nocturne : le Musée d'Art
If you're an events organiser, here is a vital tool for building your project! Download the Palais Neptune convention centre room datasheets. The general and specific information contained in our datasheets will complete your scouting tour and enable you to plan the logistics aspects of your event, including room size adaptation according to your exact needs.
Discover the 11 datasheets corresponding to our various rooms
We offer exhibition and meeting areas plus catering, so you can enjoy your event from A-Z at a single venue! The Palais Neptune convention centre features 12 multifunction and modular rooms, set out on 3 floors. The Palais Neptune features 12 rooms set out on 3 floors, around a vast, tree-filled atrium. Access to the 3 floors is provided by a panoramic lift, escalator and majestic marble staircase. Most rooms benefit from natural lighting. Modular and fitted with sophisticated audio-visual equipment, they are also totally soundproofed to ensure guaranteed comfort for your event.
Modular-size auditorium and meeting rooms at the Toulon Convention Centre
- GROUND FLOOR : main reception area, cloakroom.
- LEVEL 1 : eight flat rooms seating 50-300 participants and an exhibition hall, also able to welcome 800 cocktail guests.
- LEVEL 2 : Vauban auditorium Vauban, foyer bar and relaxation area, plus 4 multifunction rooms (congress/fair commissioners' room, VIP room, press room and workshops).
- LEVEL 3 : Espace Trident restaurant with natural lighting, kitchens and dressing rooms, plus alternative access to Vauban auditorium.
So what would you like to visit during your day? The city's many attractions include a historic quarter, port, beaches and Mont Faron mountain...practical information
What ferry lines are available? How do I get to the ferry terminal? What hotel should I book in Toulon? Find all the answers to your questions right here !